- Three-arm capstan for a good leverage effect at all times
- The drill table height is infinitely adjustable without tools
- Sturdy base to provide the equipment with good stability
- Easy foldable chip guard for drilling in safety
- ON/OFF switch with zero voltage trip as restart safeguard
- Adjustable depth stop for precise drilling
- Tilting and pivoting drill table for a wide range of drill holes
- Five speed settings 580 - 2650 rpm for adjusting to the marterial
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting use
Facts, figures and information for Bench Drill TC-BD 350: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||350 W | 15 min|
|Spindle speed||580 min^-1 - 2650 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||5 settings|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||50 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||15.1 kg|
|Product weight||13.86 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TC-BD 350.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Bench Drill TC-BD 350?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.